The Semiconductor Company observes all the laws and legal relations related to it's operations, in light of it's business philosophy based on the respect for human life and happiness. With the motto of "Customer First" deep in mind, the company aims to satisfy it's customers by offering sophisticated products and services, high in quality, safety consideration and function, and thereby make a contribution to social welfare to attain these objectives.
1) The Company addresses itself to product safety assurance and improvement of the technical level both in Japan and overseas.
2) The Company makes efforts to quality built-in by participations of all the departments and members.
3) The Company, as a part supplier, provides set users with necessary information to ensure proper use of its products.
4) The Company abides by all related laws, legal regulations and contracts and respects the rights of its customers and third parties.
5) The Company intends essential improvements based on the root cause analysis, and moreover promotes continuous improvement of the quality system.
Naturally, the Semiconductor Company is likewise continuing its efforts to ensure the quality of its semiconductor products, under the slogan of "Persistent improvement and innovations to achieve the best quality and customer satisfaction in the world".
Read more about Toshiba's Commitment to Quality....